she scratched me today.
I love cuddles.
Anyway, so away from the kindergarten talk. I have something rather important to say. I'd rather not just plop it down though, cuz it kinda means a lot to me, not in the normal sense, but iono. it's just one of those things you probably don't think about, but when you do, it kinda hits you. Maybe I'm laying this out too thick. You decide :]
People say that hate is a strong word. I couldn't agree more. I tell people that on a pretty regular basis, and I try not to abuse it myself, but what about "love?"
Some people say, "What about love?" (btw, yes in English the punctuation goes inside the quotation, I don't get it, but that's how it is) I mean, sure you might care about your friend, or like the shirt he/she's wearing, but I just feel like people tend to forget how few words we have in the english vocabulary like "love" and that we shouldn't...abuse it? if that's the right word.
I do it a lot too unfortunately ): whether making up for bad joke or...I don't know, whatever we used it for. So I'm challenging myself, and you too if you'd like, to try using "love" a little less when you don't half to (: It just makes it that much more meaningful to those of us who hear it. The sad thing is that this thought occured to me through a facebook group, so it makes me wonder. Do I have other little things about me I might not notice but actually kinda matter?
So back to happy aimless talk (: I'm seriously pissed at Sandra Bullock's husband --x what's his face? Jesse James. ): I mean, he's got one of the best female actresses as his wife, he's pretty darn hot, and he goes and cheats with some tatooed random girl. >_> something's not right here...I think she can do better though (: I just hope it doesn't hurt her acting >.<>
Orangeeee :D nothing rhymes with orange. and nothing seems to be helping the cramp in my calf either --x Ashley suggested putting warm rice on it, but I think I'd sooner eat it [x We lost the meet too ): I wish I was super fast like Zach was. only...as a sophomore :D I wish Mark would work us harder ): maybe I should start training Sundays.....
No comps tomorrow. hooray.
I'm gonna go study APHug now. I'd like a hug right now, but I prb won't get one. I'ma go hug my giant pikachu. (:
-Chris
LOTD: You might think I'm bulletproof but I'm not~
http://www.onlinehugs.com/friends08.htm
ReplyDeletehopefully that is satisfactory enough for you!
i love you too :D
ReplyDeletei'll give you a hug tomorrow :D
Interesting insight.
ReplyDelete