23.3.10

"Hey they're hot" "What? You mean those guys?"

So the title and many more things are the reasons why I'm shunning Alice and Opal and Vince and Avery and Ethan and Avi tomorrow. shameeeee ): it was fun.
So anyway, today was Avi Bagla's Birthday :] My indian man of the islands ;D except India doesn't have islands, so I'm kinda curious how that works. Anyways, my Blogger isn't going to a new line when I reach the end of the box, it's just going right. which is kinda bothering me --x cuz yeah. but I don't want to keep making new paragraphs, so I don't know what I'm going to do :/
BACK TO AVI :] I hope you had a great birthday even though you had to work on musical and you
got caught flirting with Opal in Chem (;
There's more in your card, but I thought I'd give you a shout-out :D and I even wrote it in purple, so you're special.
Sorry you didn't get giant balloons and whatnot, but you're not a girl (x and we guys don't get stuff like that. Oh well. The Cons of not having to give birth to children and not having gender prejudice :/ it's tough man.
You know what? I want to get you a giant red ball. but I have no idea where to buy one :/ darn.

Well I'm 16 now. hooray. actually, I'm probably still 15, but I don't know when I got pulled out of my mom's tummy, so let's just assume like 7am or something [x

Yesterday was fun. The meet was wonderful, Huntington Beach was wonderful, and I got to bond with Lydia and Steph :] so that was good. I hate getting attached to seniors though! because I miss them that much more when they leave ): stupid Seniors. I love some of you.

I got to see Wendy today too! :D I lot of you don't know her, but she's wonderful :] She's up there with Yeuting. but anyways. you don't know about that either (;

Thanks to Ashley and Angela for midnight calls ^-^

-Chris

p.s. sorry about the weird text. Blogger's being weird.

1 comment: