bytheway...thanks to Alice Zuo for my new music (: I still have about 1 1/2 days worth of music to sift through <3
Summer days are so RoLlErCoAsTeRy in themselves. The days as a whole a pretty darn good, but just what happens in them is kinda weird. like no day is super good or super bad. it's just kinda like a wave <.<>
Today had some variety though, cuz I spent a couple hours at Paley's house. xD which was fun, and then went home....and it kinda sucked from there D: nothing to do, and sister's playing Maplestory, so that means she's not gonna do anything with me.
Today was like my last free day for a while too D: so yeah.....hopefully Alice's house Friday or Thursday :D but I've still gotta ask. Time for another schedual. because I'm not sure I have everything down.
Wednesday: Health & Volunteering Orientation (while everyone else goes to Transformers)
Thursday: Health & Work (10:30-12:30?) (maybe ditch swim for Alice's house D: so hard to plan this stuff xD)
Friday: Health :D and that's it. (Sarah and Claudine leave for retreat? o.o)
Saturday: Priyanka's Party (12-5:00pm) fun stuff :D
Sorry for wasting space xD that's kinda for me more than the rest of you.
sighhhh.......parents are coming home soon. and AP Human books are boring, but interesting. honestly I'm actually interested in Social and Political studies, but that book is just depressing....I'd rather they doubled the size of it and just double spaced it :D it's more motivating when you're turning pages more than like once every 2 minutes.
Thank goodness we (Abi, Sarah, and I) can pass notes in Health --x or I'd die of boredom. I mean he's interesting and means well, and knows what he's talking about. but I hate that book D:
Alright parents are home (: bye~
-Chris
so you no go to transformers with ralph and i?
ReplyDeleteohhh and maplestory LOOOLS :D
ReplyDeletenumberonenumberonenumberone ;D
ReplyDelete-s