I'm really debating wearing my trunks. cuz they're really good drag. I mean REALLY REALLY good drag o.o I was almost last though >.> in Varsity. Andrew Kim went all leadership on us though >.> the Junior. I've seriously never been this sore >.< wait...I take that back. Nothing's worse than a 200m IM [x so nvm. but still. I really have to start training again >.<
So our first game is on Wednesday, and surprisingly it's AWAY :DDD so I'm really excited. plus it's advisement schedule, and Coach Paul said we should be on the bus at 1:00! which means NO 6TH PERIOD :DDD oh dang!
I made a new friend today sorta o.o I forgot her name though >.< so that kinda sucks, but I'll probably see her again on Monday. Gaby knows her and she goes to Cerritos. I think her name starts with an A (: and that's all I know.
You know I played goalie today? --x I blocked like 2 out of 7 xD but better than nothing. The cerritos girl shot like 5 of them [x the 5 I didn't get xD I think I prefer being in the court/pool/whatever.
I really hope we don't totally embarrass Paul :[ cuz he's a really good coach, or would be, but he's not given much to work with. I love how he's a big softie on the inside (: I love those ppl.
I'd also like to warn you guys that I'll probably complain about polo for a week or so cuz yeah. it hurts xD but it kinda doesn't matter cuz I don't have classes with anyone --x
YOU STILL BLOG??!!
ReplyDelete-m
p.s. good luck on game wednesday! (:
LOOOOOOL MARY AHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHHA
ReplyDelete-sarah
p.s. it's okay it's nice to be sore sometimes. :)