29.9.09

China Roses

Today wasn't so bad :/ Am I the only person who kinda realizes that when crappy stuff happens good stuff also happens? it's weird. >.< I mean, what if you DON'T want the crap to happen MORE than you WANT the good thing to happen? Then what happens? Then you're just not happy either way.

I played goalie today in polo --x honestly we have so many ppl it's hard to swim during practice, so I end up being behind the huge PACK cuz I don't want to get water in my face all the time, so Paul thinks I'm slow >.< Then to further ruin practice Sagar puts me in the goal like he's some kind of captain person, and it just freaking pisses me off. If he ever does that I'm just gonna ignore him, and if the coach makes me fine, but I won't listen to that kid >_> and anyway I come to polo practice to PRACTICE. I'm not gonna sit in a freaking goal for 45 minutes and all my "practice" be swimming. cuz I can swim anytime I want. GAH just annoys me >:O

On a lighter note, I think I did well on my APHG free response (: I know how to study for it now, and it's really quite easy. I just need to stress definitions more. I think I'm gonna start talking to Hannah in HR (: I'm just afraid I'll actually become friends with her and miss her when she graduates :/ so we'll see (: if I'm gonna make friends, might as well make them early right? :D

I really have no patience when I get home >.< I'm tired and hungry and sometimes sore and maybe thinking about some crap that happened that day, but I really need to stop being so immature. ): At least I have something to work towards besides a 4.0 I haven't had many goals lately.

I'm up for going to the mall Saturday. Anyone in?

~bye

p.s. I seriously hate it when Blogger says you have some problems with the HTML and it erases some of what you wrote. --x

3 comments:

  1. lets do our workout session again!

    -side to side thang.
    -hip swivvle.
    -V arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =[
    i have basketball =[ =[ =[

    omg i hate the html thing too >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't you just ask someone else to do goalie?Look on the bright side! You get more treading practice x)

    ReplyDelete