11.7.09

Hey! I thought I saw you!

Wow.....it's been a while since I last blogged. Well, not really. I have like 3 drafts that I never finished >.<>that badly. Unless you secretly love me (; then tell me so I can look out for stalkers.
So yesterday, I watched the crappiest movie I've ever seen --x like honestly it had the worst plot....actually no plot at all, but it had Nicholas Cage, and his acting was SOSOSOSOSOSOSO amazing. It was actually quite inspiring. (: but the. movie. sucked. so. bad. Honestly watch some clips of it, just to see how great his acting was, but don't waste an hour and a half like I did on that stupid movie =.= btw It's called Vampire's Kiss.
So right now, I could rant about parents and my "siempre mal" attitude, but I'd rather not (: cuz everyone has that, and I'd rather not have a pity party on my blog :D (no offense to everyone who actually does blog like that, do what you like) (:
Instead, I'm going to list everything that's gone right this summer :D but that's going to be on a separate post, cuz yeah (:
Oh joy >.> so my sister is staying in my room to listen to my iTunes, and she cant' find her phone...so she's gonna stay LONGER. but she found it now (: so she's gone. Oh great --x she came back. and I think she's reading this =.= which is VERY ANNOYING and quite distracting. Yay she left again (:
Stuff I still have to plan/do
-Go through Alice's music
-Go to Wild Rivers/Beach? o.o
-Go to Charles' House :D
-Movie Marathon night? =]
-Have Sarah meet my sister
-Finish Human Assignment >.<
-See Alice more.

I need more goals =.=

2 comments:

  1. gee thanks about the pity party -.-
    and it's cause victoria showed me the cover of best i ever had by jennifer chung and i thought it was really pretty but i couldn't find that version so i added the real one :D
    my sister does that too (X
    and that one goal shoulda been done a looooong time ago -__-

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. - see alice more. >:O
    - call alice more. >:O
    - LOL call tina more.
    - play MS with tina more. (:

    ReplyDelete