5.1.10

Why did New have to go and get Old?

Well, it's 2010 now (: I have no idea what it means except more of the best times of my life, and that's worth looking forward to. :]

I'm not gonna make resolutions to blog more, I'm not gonna make resolutions to clean my room, because I have more important people and stuff to worry about this year, so they get priority. Don't you guys feel special (;

Anyways, I think Park's succeeding in making me think about college and making me realize that it's closer than I think and that I need to prep for it. So props to you, but I still don't like you -_- you meanie face. iono she's just very cold >.> I wonder how she'll treat her kid.

Nothing much is going on. PE has gotten more boring :[ and I can't wait for swim season. I also can't wait to get my fat butt into shape again --x because I seriously suck right now. I'm not fat, but in a few weeks that could change. I'm joining CAC ASAP. Anyone care to join me? *coughaliceqianxiaozuoGASP* (:

And of course, how can I forget formal :] and the fact that I get to go with this really nice, really fun, amazingly pretty girl named Marissa Fierro! :O :D hehe sorry I couldn't help it ^-^ anyways. I just failed a math test though :/ so I better watch out. [x
Talent Show is coming up too! and I'm really scared for our class cuz it's literally next week and we're kinda -____- yeah......good luck to me, and C/o 2012 (:

2 last things:
-I want my webcam back mom! D;
-I really like this febreze my sister got me for Christmas <3


deep post to come :]

and I don't feel lonely anymore (:

2 comments:

  1. actually platt, i thinkg pe got more fun. HAHAHAHAH. today was fun though. you gotta admit that. throwing vballs at angel and playing at those bar thingers. HAHAH.

    OH DANNG. MARISSAA. (:

    and just ask marissa to bake some brownies when mrs. fierro is grading them testts. ;] HAHHAHHAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I found your blog as a link from michellechang's blog
    and my friend went to high school with ms. park!
    scary, yes? :O
    and I don't htink she's a cold person :(

    ReplyDelete