2.11.09

Mylar and Rubber Latex.

In case you're wondering, those are types of balloons :] and this post dedicated to Sarah's birthday, but I wanted a title more interesting then "Happy Birthday Sarah Zhang!"
cuz that goes down there

Happy Birthday
SARAH ZHANG

I hope you had a really fun/happy/good birthday, and from what little I saw of you it looked like it so I'm happy. ^^ I kinda don't know what to say here because I already said stuff on your card...but your camera was really really cute :O or your mom's camera. whatever (:

You're fifteen now though :D so you congratulations on that! and work on that to-do list yeah? (;

You're a terrible wife, but a really cool person :D and you give my life some spice :] so thanks for that. Especially with random e-mails and messages <3. (that you eventually forget about, but today's your birthday so I'm not talking about that [: )

and now I will blind you with yellow, because it's pretty como tu :D
so you can keep being pretty, and save money on new clothes ;] because you're beautiful without a new outfit every day (;

and someday I'll take a picture with you on a camera that isn't your moms :] if you'll let me [x

~Chris

p.s. Sorry that I have play practice and for the balloon. >.<

3 comments:

  1. awwwwww tank you chris!!
    you seem so much nicer here than in real life T^T
    you didn't even take a picture with me and that's why i went all the way to cpe--> school. ):
    YOUR CARD WAS SUPER PRETTY !

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cute. And its true, a new outfit just takes away from the sarah we all love x)

    ReplyDelete