2.8.09

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend...

cute song (:

You know who else are lucky? (does that make sense grammatically? doesn't sound right.) Taiwanese drivers -______- seriously. if you ever go to Taiwan, you'll be amazed at how close people get, and how fast they drive, and how much they cut each other off. and no accidents O_o kinda cool xD

OK, so today was just a chill day, and then my aunt decided we're going to this restaurant called Lavender Cottage. It's like an hour away in the mountains. >.< there =".=">

Then we go back home, and get some beef noodle soup. The shop's closed for the week >.> so we finally have lunch at like 3pm. that's like what? 12am for you guys [x anyway, so we finally eat, and everyone's tired.

OHOHOH I beat my cousin at foosball today :D hehehe like 3 overtimes [x cuz u gotta win by 2.

I'll be posting about something more.......interesting later (: expect it. but right now I've got to shower :D

4 comments:

  1. THATS LIKE INDIA TOO! THEY HAVE ESS ACCIDENTS THAN THE US but they drive soo reckelssly and close 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i realized i haven't been reading your blogs! :O KEEP POSTING! :D
    sounds like you're having funnn! :]

    -mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. i like that song! hehe. but you knew that already. >:D

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  4. their driving is like china's...
    scary stuff

    ReplyDelete